The following terms and conditions must be adhered to when you are using our site. Failure to adhere to these conditions means that you will be unable to use or download any template that features on our site. These terms and conditions can be updated at any time and it is your responsibility to check back to ensure that you still agree with them. Use of this site indicates that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The downloading of certain templates will require a licensing agreement and you must indicate that you will adhere to this before these templates can be downloaded and installed. The terms which relate directly to the site are listed below.
Links To Our Website
You are permitted to make links to our site from your own website or blog, as long as they are made in an HTML format. No other formats are permitted. You may not link to our site if your website or blog contains any material that could be considered illegal, pornographic or harmful.
Use of Content From Our Website
All content on this website belongs to us and is copyrighted. This includes all files, text, software, music, videos, photos, graphics, documents and any other information that can be found on this site.
Notices from the DMCA will be issued if any person is found to be breaking copyright.
- Access to content on the site will be granted to visitors as long as the use of this content is accompanied by the trademark and any proprietary notices, and it is made clear that the copyright of this content is retained by us.
- You are not permitted to use any content from this website to create content that will be published elsewhere.
- The material that you do use from this site should not be linked with any other products or events of ours, and there should be no reference to our brand.
- None of the content on our website is available for commercial use.
We will treat any attempt to duplicate our content, or alter any content that is contained on our website as a security breach.
Content from this website should not be displayed on any other webpage or any form of social media.
If you are unsure about whether the way that you are using content from this website is in breach of these terms and conditions, then please contact us for clarification. This may involve us making you aware of any legal consequences that may arise from any misuse of our content.
Submissions To The Site
If you post a comment or rating to this site, then this is defined as a submission. As soon as these submissions have been posted they become part of the site and are owned by us. No payment is offered by the site for these submissions, and therefore no request for payment should be made by any individual who uses this site.
By submitting any content to this site, you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions and that the content that you submit is owned by you.
Any content that is uploaded by you should not contain any confidential information. If such information is published then this may make you liable in legal action, which could result in you having to pay attorney fees and other charges.
You are welcome to make any suggestions for this site and to submit your own ideas. By doing so you are indicating that you have read through all of these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
We are not always able to pay compensation for your ideas, and we may not be able to keep them confidential.
Please contact us to discuss how we may be able to help you keep your ideas protected.
Conduct When Making Submissions
The following rules must be adhered to whenever you make any submissions to the site. No legal information should be published without reference to the correct codes of conduct. Submissions should relate to the business within which you are working, and they should not violate the rights of any third parties. Your content should be relevant to the original topic that you are commenting on and must not contain any viruses. Any content that is deemed to be spam will be removed immediately, as will any information that we consider to be misleading.
Information Used To Open An Account
All of the information that you provide when opening an account must be correct to the best of your knowledge. If this is not the case, then your use of this site will be considered to be illegal and your account will be terminated immediately. Please ensure that your computer is not used by others to access this site if you are not sure that they provided us with their true details.
quotationtemplates.net is not associated or own Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, CorelDRAW, Microsoft Publisher, and Apple Pages, among others. Each software is trademarks of their own respected creators. However, users can download templates from our website compatible with this software.
If for any reason this website fails to operate then we cannot be held responsible for any injury or damages that arise because of this. This also applies if you have arrived at our site from a link on another website, or if the site behaves in a way that you would not expect it to. We also cannot be held liable for any commissions that are to be found on this site, any errors that occur, any delays or interruptions that are experienced when using the website, and any defects or viruses which may be present on the site.
Any legal information provided on this website should not be considered 100% accurate. Provided legal information and articles are meant to clear the basic concept of the topic. You should always consult with a local lawyer before going into any legal action.
The following damages are also excluded from any liability:
- Incidental or consequential damages, or damages that are being sought for loss or injury and that are seeking compensation.
- No liability will be acknowledged if the website is negligent. Liability for incidental or consequential reasons may be excluded in certain states.
- Any legal information provided on this website should not be considered 100% accurate. Provided legal information and articles are meant to clear the basic concept of the topic. You should always consult with a local lawyer before going into any legal action.
- Links to other websites. There are links to other sites on our website that are there purely to allow you to find additional information if it is needed. We do not endorse any of these links and cannot be held responsible for any problems that you encounter when you visit these sites. If you are unsure whether you have navigated away from our site please check the website address in the toolbar at the top of your page.
Find more details about Disclaimer at the following page: https://www.quotationtemplates.net/disclaimer/
Terminating This Agreement
This agreement can be terminated at any time by you or us. Stop using this site will mean that you have terminated this agreement and any documentation that you have relating to this site should be destroyed. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time without notice if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
We have the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and we do not have to provide you with notice that we have done this. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and so it is in your interest to check these terms regularly for any changes.